Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Camera Shops in San Francisco and San Mateo
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:41:13 -0700

Hello Howard:

I live in Oakland, across the bay from San Francisco.   Frankly, I have not
found the retail stores in the Bay Area to be a good source of supply.   I
find better prices and selection in Southern California.

WARNING!  Be cautious with Discount Camera in San Francisco.   "Discount" is
a proper but not a common noun where they are concerned.   Their prices are
a good laugh if you have a sense of humor.

Best regards,
Roland Smith
roland@dnai.com