Subject: Re: [Leica] Need some advice
From: khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 07:49:47 -0400

John,
Your comments hit the nail on the head. Two Sundays ago my son and were at a
camera show (swap??) and ran into a very friendly guy photographing with two M2
that showed more brass than chrome. Dents all over the place and he topped it
off by shooting with a not flawless 1.2 Noctilux. I don't know the guy's name
but a lot of people seemed to know him. He told us that he's been using these
M2s for over 40 years without a hint of problems.  My son said this was the
coolest thing he ever saw. Oh, almost forgot, the 50 mm bright line finder on
top was also equally beat up.
Cordially
Kurt (user M2)
Ann Arbor