Subject: RE: [Leica] budget m lens
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:46:34 -0400

The first question is whether you are more concerned with image, or image
quality. If the concern is image, and this is PURELY subjective, I'd go with
a 35 if I could only have one lens. But if the main concern is the optical
quality, definitely go with a 50 summicron - or try to find a 35 summicron
in your price range...

But this whole thing is totally subjective.

B.D.