Subject: RE: [Leica] 2/35mm Cannon LTM
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:01:18 +0100

William,
I used one for several years and thoroughly reccomend it. I bought it after
having had a 35 Summilux stolen and couldn't see any degradation in the
images. It was replaced by a 35 Summicron though, again, I couldn't see any
change in the picture quality.
Good ergonomics, small. light, but easy to hold, though without a focusing
tab which some folks prefer. There was only one optical version, if there
were two slight variants it would only have been the engraving style.
Strange filter size though, 40mm.

regards,
Jem