Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The art of the blanket cake eating statement...
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:41:18 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/00 9:50:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
austin@darkroom.com writes:

<< Er, could you please show me a 35mm camera that you can check the DOF on
 the ground glass with a loupe? >>

Checking on the groundglass itself is of course problematical, unless the
pentaprism is removable.  I have used, over the years, outboard attachable
finder magnifying loupes made by Canon, Nikon and Pentax for critical focus.
They fit on the eyepiece threads or clip on the plastic window housings.

Joe Sobel