Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: OT: Shame on you, B.D.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 10:14:03 -0400

Actually, Arthur, I didn't call anyone "asinine." I asked "who has ever
suggested anything as asinine as the idea that photojournalist James
Nachtwey is a "saint or the second coming of Jesus, or that his pictures can
"right the wrongs of the world?"

I was suggesting that certainly Nachtwey had never said any of these things,
nor was I aware of anyone who had said such asinine things about him.

Of course we all have different, equally valid, opinions about his work and
virtually everything else in this world.

B. D.