Subject: Re: [Leica] Manley Commercial Photography in Tucson, AZ
From: khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 12:09:10 -0400

Tina,
Thanks for your e-mail. What does ASMP stand for - American Society of MP Leica
users? Just kidding.

I use a 40 yr old M2 (979xxx) which I bought in March 2000 with 35/3.5, 50DR,
90/4 and 135/4.5. Since then my family gave me as a birthday/father's
day/retirement  present a 90/2. So, my 90/4 screw mount with adapter is for
sale. My other oldie in my gadget bag is a Rolleiflex 3.5T restored by Heinz, I
forget his name but he works through Studio Center in Ann Arbor.

Cordially

Kurt

Cordially