Subject: Re: [Leica] A very very cute story...
From: "Jerry S. Justianto" <jsjm6@cbn.net.id>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 00:24:25 +0700

Hi Greg, your story is the Best Leica Story of the Year.

My cute story is:  Since I adore Leica M very much from the window shopping
of a camera shop across my campus in Hawaii, I had collected articles on
Leica.  Believe it or not, I never touched range finder camera before.  So I
always imagine the descriptive of leica M brochure explaining the range
finder method viewing.  I never had a chance to touch it in the camera shop,
since I knew it is so expensive.  Then 14 years later in 1999, the time I
have to pre order
the camera, which I never touch or test before buying it.  It is just my
confidence that force me to buy the M camera.  And guess when the dealer
called me, "hey your camera is arrived!"  I drove to the shop ASAP, and then
opening the camera from the box, and being taught of the way of focusing
using the range finder and using the one finger on moving the focus ring of
35mm Cron.  I felt like watching my dream through the viewfinder of Leica M.

Jerry S. Justianto
http://LeicaM.Homepage.Com