Subject: [Leica] Has anyone tried the new Voightlander 35 2.5 Scopar in LTM?
From: "Joe Kelly" <jkelly@mail.planetkc.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 02:22:18 -0600

Has anyone tried the new Voightlander 35 2.5 Scopar in LTM? I'm thinking of
purchasing one to see how it compares to the old screwmount classics.
Nikoror 35 2.5 , Canon 2 &2.8 etc. I was thinking of purchasing a 35 Leica
Aspherical or the Voightlander Ultron Aspherical but the weight of both sort
of defeats the purpose of using a light screwmount Leica.

Joe Kelly
jkelly@planetkc.com