Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Which eye(s) do you use?
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 16:44:37 EDT

In a message dated 9/2/00 11:11:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time, wilcox@tir.com
writes:

<< I used to use my left eye until a year ago. I was strongly left eye
 dominant. Damage to the vision of my left eye forced me to switch to my
 right eye. After a little practice it worked just as well. >>

I have read that each eye is linked predominantly to the opposite hemisphere
of the brain.  Any expert input available as to the main functions of the
respective hemispheres as relates to photography, or is this a non-issue?

Joe Sobel