Subject: Re: [Leica] Heliar 15mm price anomaly
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 08:26:22 +0200

So, B&H quotes you the equivalent of $660 CDN while the official list price
in Canada is $1050 CDN, i.e. a 37% saving. Is this particularly abnormal?
This is after all why people shop online or by phone in places like B&H, put
up with rude salespeople on the phone etc.

Nathan

Dan Cardish wrote:

> I just received prices for Voigtlander cameras and lenses from Kindermann
> Canada.  They list the Heliar 15 with viewfinder at $1050 CDN.  B&H photo
> in New York lists it at $449 USD.    What is going on here?
>
> Dan C.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland