Subject: [Leica] Visoflex site revision
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 22:32:08 +1200

Hi all,

It's time for one of your favourite draconian's to stop in and say
hi, and to let you know the Visoflex site is now looking better than
ever. I'm no web artist of the higher orders, but everything is now
accessible and navigable as all get out. I had a nice 'so much for
the thesis' day and had fun with moments of frustration. All the bugs
aren't shaken loose yet, but i can promise they soon will be.

Even if you're not into the Viso thing, i'd appreciate the input!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Kind regards,
Gary

Err URL, right? http://elshaw.tripod.com

- --

"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of
youthful dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were
the passive conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during
adolescence."

OO             The Uses of Disorder
[_]<|          Personal Identity and City Life -- Richard Sennett
  /|\
Gary Elshaw
Post-Grad Film Student
Victoria University