Subject: Re: [Leica] Heliar 15mm price anomaly
From: apbbeijing <apbbeijing@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 11:28:13 +0800

on 3/9/00 2:26 PM, Nathan Wajsman at wajsman@webshuttle.ch wrote:

> So, B&H quotes you the equivalent of $660 CDN while the official list price
> in Canada is $1050 CDN, i.e. a 37% saving. Is this particularly abnormal?

Depends what the list price in the US is: you are comparing list and retail
which is not valid unless there is no discounting in Canada, which I doubt.

Bests

Adrian

p.s. either way it is still a great price for a great lens!

- --
Adrian Bradshaw
Corporate and Editorial Photography
Beijing, China
tel/fax +86 10 6532 5112
mobile +86 139 108 22292
e-mail apbbeijing@yahoo.com
OR adrianpeterbradshaw@compuserve.com

website:   http://www.apbphoto.com

Please note my new mobile number (as of August 1st)