Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Heliar 15mm price anomaly
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 08:28:26 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/00 11:50:11 PM, dennersten@netch.se writes:

<< Do you have the URL ?

Ah, a cryptic message . . . "What's the frequency, Kenneth?" . . . If you
mean, "Do I have a URL for the discount Voigtsina 15mm offered by Dr. Yao."
the answer is no.  I don't believe he has a URL but he posts here frequently.
I'm sure you'll get an answer -- BTW, the 15mm I bought from the good doctor
was labeled Cosina -- same lens but cheaper . . .

Bob (we must have the frequency) McEowen