Subject: RE: [Leica] Has anyone tried the new Voightlander 35 2.5 Scopar in LTM?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 15:14:05 +0100

Joe,
I think the 15mm makes it in terms of (practically) justifiable occasional
expense, it's cheap enough to buy and use sometimes if not often. The 12mm
on the other hand is a little over twice the price of the 15mm and would be
much harder to justify for an occasional shot, although it's still
incredibly cheap compared to the competition! I'm sure the 15mm owners
who've figured they're not using the lens often will be starting to move
them on soon, so look out for cheap deals.
The promo blurb talks of being able to take full length portraits, head to
toe, from 1m away. Er, I've yet to figure out what use I could put it to...
Jem