Subject: [Leica] Black Paint Lenses for Millennium
From: "James T. Gallagher" <gallagherjt@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 13:09:27 -0400

I am curious as to whether anyone has heard anything regarding the status of
the black paint Summicron-M 31:2/35mm and Summilux-M 1:1,4/50mm lenses for
the M6 millennium. I placed my order back in June, and these lenses were to
be available from Leica in September, but there hasn't been any news since
the order went in. Anyone  know anything about the schedule for the release
of these lenses?
Thanks,
Jim Gallagher
Saratoga Springs, New York