Subject: [Leica] Re: How's your 50/2 M-Hexanon ?
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 07:26:58 -0700

At 12:03 AM 9/6/00 -0700, Henning J. Wulff wrote:

>Now for the major shortcomings of the Hexar... <snip>
>
>Also, the rubber on the eyepiece started coming off shortly after I bought
>it. Krazy Glue fixed it.
>
>On the whole, a keeper. I'll use it a lot... <snip>
>
>   *            Henning J. Wulff

Henning,

Curiosity has got me.

Why, since you own numerous Leica M cameras, would you use the Hexar over a
Leica M? When I grab cameras to go out and photograph, I grab the best of
what I have for the particular type of work I'll be doing. Is there
something that is better, on/in the Hexar, than the Leica M6?

Thanks,

Jim

Replies: Reply from Thomas Kachadurian <tom@kachadurian.com> ([Leica] Re: How's your 50/2 M-Hexanon ?)
Message from "William Gower" <wgower@eco-tec.com> ([Leica] How's your 50/2 M-Hexanon ?)