Subject: [Leica] Summicron 50's
From: MTomalty@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 15:38:56 EDT

Dear fellow LUGgage

Is there any appreciable difference between the current 50 summicron
without focus tab and previous model with focus tab.
After trying to make a 50 summilux(no tab) work 'quickly' for the past
year I have to concede defeat.I seem to work faster with the tab.

I also have the opportunity to buy a used PC 28 Super Angulon-R for about
40% off of new.Mint,etc.
Anyone have any glowing endorsements or horror stories pertaining to
this lens.

Mark T.

Replies: Reply from Axel Schwieker <axel@baer.rwth-aachen.de> (Re: [Leica] Summicron 50's)