Subject: [Leica] Leicina movie camera
From: "David E. Strang" <dstrang@up.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 18:18:59 -0400

Hello:

I stopped into out local camera shop this afternoon and picked up
some film and some information.

Ruby, the store owner has told me about her Leicina 8mm movie
camera. Well, today she had it in the store and I got to actually
hold it and take a good look at it. Its in excellant shape as she
takes care of her photo equipment.

She's looking to sell it and I volunteered to post to this group on
her behalf. Anyone interested can send me a private email and
I'll supply information to contact her.

Regards,
Dave Strang
dstrang@up.net