Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Eric the Red in Boston!
From: ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 19:14:53 -0700

Martin Howard wrote:

> >Eric the Red, the Longboat.  And so he was named.

Jim Brick responded:
> Martin... boats are female!<<<<<<<<

OK Martin get your act to-gether before Boston!  You gotta get a female
name for the big red machine!  We can have a christening in Boston at
the BLUG, break a bottle of soda pop or scotch over the hood!

Maybe a Viking female whom we can imagine was a wild, sword wielding
wench, "Big Red Erica!"..... the dragon slayer! ;-)  "Erica the Big
Red!"  "Big Erica the Red!"    You know, something to fire the
imagination of Leica men! ;-)

But she must be voluptuous, blonde and a great set of boobs! :-) I mean
a big momma worthy of many Leica photographs!  I know ladies I'm being a
male chauvinist pig! ;-)

But damn I have to use my wildest 71 year old imagination, that's all
that's left! ;-)
ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant