Subject: [Leica] Re: LUGPhoto Quotes To Brighten Your Day
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@flashcom.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 20:10:09 -0700

On 9/7/00 5:07 PM, Robert Rose at rjr@usip.com wrote:

> In America the photographer is not simply the
> person who records the past, but the one who invents it.
> Susan Sontag

This woman should be banned from all discussion lists on photography! She
knows squat about what photography is about. Her book On Photography was an
excuse to spew her lame theories.

Now if you want me to tell you what I REALLY think, email me privately. ;-)
- --

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

Talking about music is like dancing about architecture. -- Steve Martin

Replies: Reply from Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu> (Re: [Leica] Re: LUGPhoto Quotes To Brighten Your Day)
Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: LUGPhoto Quotes To Brighten Your Day)