Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Photographers - New website Leicagallery.com !
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 02:47:34 -0700

><Snip>
> >THERE WILL BE NO M7 FOREVER, he said.
> >Markwr
> >:)
>
> ... and the latest sales figures for the M6 certaily won't make him change
> his mind
>
> Chris

Christer i predict that that new winder will get those M6 bodies flying out of
the shops the Holiday season after next. When people see Leicas out there going
zip zip zip they are going to think twice about not getting into them. They will
become too irresistible for anyone with any sense at all. All they needed was a
little zip.
I already have the big zip chunk from the Leica winder M.
Tom's Rapidwinder has it's appeal and I still might get one.
But the mindless multitudes just need a little zip.
zip zip zip.
That's my marketing prediction!
Mark Rabiner
:)