Subject: Re: [Leica] HEXAR RF vs. M5 vs. M6
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 12:40:37 +0100

Rick

Mark is just a steady guy!  I used my 90 last weekend handheld using Scala
at 1600 with the 90AA at 1/30sec (no flash) and the images are pin sharp.  I
find the weight of the 90AA (and Noctilux) helps to keep a steady hand
somehow.

Simon

But Mark, how do you find camera shake with a 90, or the 135 you've

Message from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] HEXAR RF vs. M5 vs. M6)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] HEXAR RF vs. M5 vs. M6)
Message from Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au> (Re: [Leica] HEXAR RF vs. M5 vs. M6)