Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Leica Focomat V35 with Variocontrast module
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 12:28:33 -0400

 Since it looks like it may be a while until I get a permanent darkroom
built, I am going to sell my V35- this is the newer version with the new
style lamp and lamp holder, it has the variocontrast module, it comes with a
new glassless negative carrier, with film cups, and a 40/2,8 Focotar lens in
like new condition. Other than a few scuffs from the rubber feet of a timer,
the base board is perfect- no chips cracks or warps. Real nice- photos to
seriously interested parties.
I am asking $1300 plus shipping. I will ship internationally, but would
prefer domestic shipping due to the cost- it is one HEAVY booger!
Email me privately- Thanks!
Dan Post