Subject: [Leica] A threat to LUG
From: Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 11:42:53 -0700

I cannot verify what I received below but if it is true it could mean the
end of LUG and e-mail as we know it. I think we should all look into it.
Richard

NO ON Bill 602P!!!!

Replies: Reply from Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] A threat to LUG)
Reply from ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] A threat to LUG)