Subject: Re: [Leica] sontag, etc.
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 20:43:05 -0500 (CDT)

r.e. Guy's comments.....I used to think, in high school, that I had all
the answers.....hated Bach and "art", lived for hell raisin' and
rock and roll (actually blues, cuz I'm in the blues capitol of the
world---and it ain't Chicago).
Six or seven years of "formal education" and "serious liberal arts
studies--emphasis on the liberal"---plus many more years working
in the field of visual arts....with many learned "professionals"...
made me rethink my high school position....as Guy predicts, of course.

I'm glad I had the training and sensitivity to give years of serious
thought to the matter.  Now I'm SURE I was right in high school.

Best to all,
WAlt