Subject: Re: [Leica] If I Can't Understand It, It Is Garbage!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 12:55:56 -0700

We can easily call ourselves anti-intellectual or even just plain dense!
....when this issue may not be brains but sex.
We'll admit to being anti-intellectual a lot faster than we'll admit to being
male chauvinist pigs!

The fact that Susan is a girls name and she peeled some extra layers off and
took it a lot farther than we ever thought to is what is bugging many of us.

We cant' stand having a girl smarter than our frogs and snails an puppy dog
tails guy persona.. 		with dented dirty lens caps and smashed UV filters and...
Mark W. Rabiner
:)