Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Polarzer with M!!
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 16:09:32 -0700

I use a pair of Heliopan numbered polarizers. One on the lens, the other in
my hand. I look through the one in my hand and turn it to the desired
effect. I note the number on the top, or left corner if I am shooting
vertically, and then rotate the filter which is on the camera lens so that
the number positions match my viewing filter. This works on the 35/1.4 ASPH
"AND" the 24/2.8 ASPH W-I-T-H the lens hoods attached as you can turn the
filter and see the numbers while under the hood. This is very convenient
and I get NO vignetting with the 24.

jIM (iDIOT) bRICK

ps... If it wasn't me... who was it? is it?

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] RE: Re: Re: Polarzer with M!!)