Subject: Re: [Leica] Wich Bag for a Leica M??
From: "res02bd8" <res02bd8@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 07:55:45 -0700

I recently purchased a Lowepro Street & Field 80aw with the belt.

I am able to easily carry my M with three lens etc. for long distances
comfortably with the Gitzo attached, knowing that the equipment is
protected.

The bag construction is top quality. Easy to access camera and lens and
change the lens with the bag on.

Dave Mishalof

Message from John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu> (Re: [Leica] Wich Bag for a Leica M??)