Subject: Re: [Leica] m6 AND hexar rf (Hexar is not enough)
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:50:01 +0200

This is a wise advice, Stephen. But the problem is, IMHO, that the Hexar
does not do anything that much better than a Leica M. If I really near a
motor, AE or 1/4000+, I use my F5. It will give a really reliable matrix
metering, good automatic fill-in and even AF... Yes, I know, lenses are not
the same. But if you are in a situation when you need all these bells and
whistles, you don't care about 2 or 3% in lens resolution or contrast...

All the best,

- ---
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)