Subject: Re: [Leica] Mercury (Hg) Batteries and Minamata
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:15:52 -0400

William,
Do you happen to know what mercury compound is in fluorescent tubes?  I
wonder how much is in one industrial size light, vs. one PX-625?
Anybody else?
John

Replies: Reply from Amilcar de Oliveira <amilcar@domain.com.br> (Re: [Leica] Mercury (Hg) Batteries and Minamata)
Reply from D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> ([Leica] WTB: FOCOTAR 40/2.8)