Subject: [Leica] Focus problem
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:07:49 -0700

My local repairman checked out my 135/2.8 Elmarit because it was not
focusing properly. I noticed on some indoor shots that faces were blurry,
but the table edge about a foot closer was in perfect focus (from about 15
feet away). The lens also focuses past infinity. The repairman's collimator
showed the actual infinity focus to be at the middle zero of the 100' mark
on the lens.

Since he has never adjusted focus on M lenses, he suggested a factory
alignment. Any other recommendations?

Thanks!

Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger