Subject: [Leica] Hexar RF and the M6
From: goldman@math.umn.edu
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:25:57 -0500 (CDT)

Mark Rabiner wrote:
I can't see how someone so into all these modern whizz bang unessary
feature
would want to be on a list with a bunch of M6 users.
The M6 a famously classic bare bones exquisite picture taking tool. (hand
held!
Wow! small film!)
Smells like a troll if you ask me!
	I agree Mark.  When are you giving up the modern whizz bang meter
on the M6 and going to an M4?   Then give up the modern whizz bang
automatic exposure counter of an M4 and use an M2.  Or go all the way and
give up the modern whizz bang rangefinder and use a Leica A.
	If you like to use an M6, thatıs just great.  But why do you and
some others on the LUG act threatened when someone chooses to use their
Leica lenses on another rangefinder camera?  Do you feel the same way
about people who use the modern whizz bang R8?
Jay Goldman

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Hexar RF and the M6)