Subject: Re: [Leica] F5 R8 hightech slr's Now C&D Magazine
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 06:31:49 +0200

Richard,

I agree that C&D is worthy of our support, based on the sample issue Ed sent me I
decided to subscribe and sent him an e-mail with a question  about 3 weeks
ago...and still no reply. I wonder if he is travelling or something, but in any
event I think that when a potential customer tells you that he wants to buy and
asks a question, you should see to it that it gets answered a bit faster than
that.

Nathan

Disfromage@aol.com wrote:

> I agree about Erwin's article.  I think that Camera and Darkroom is one of
> the better magazines.  I have a subscription and also got all the back
> issues.  It is interesting to see how things are done in the UK.  Each issue
> is full of information without all the fluff that permeates so much of it's
> competition.  And the fact that Ed Buziak pretty much puts the whole magazine
> together by himself is doubly amazing.  It puts other larger magazines to
> shame.  Ed, are you blushing yet?  Everybody should get a sample copy-  <A
> HREF="http://www.camera-and-darkroom.co.uk/">C&D Home Page</A>
>
> regards,
>
> Richard Wasserman

- --