Subject: Re: [Leica] New Metz mecablitz 54 MZ-3
From: Lucien <director@ubi.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:50:08 +0200

I just received the answer from Metz:

Mr. Goeschel wrote:

'for the connection of a Metz 54MZ-3 to a camera of type
Leica R8 we recommend to use the upcomming adapter SCA3802
which will be available approx. in spring time next year.
With best regards'
M E T Z  - W E R K E
Technical support
Mr. Goeschel

One of my two wishes about the R8 is fulfilled.

My second wish was an APO-EXTENDER 1,4X compatible with all
the lens over 35mm.

Maybe at the PMA in April 2001 ?

;-)

Lucien