Subject: RE: [Leica] Driving in Boston (on topic)
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:02:08 +0100

I expected the camera that these boxes use to be 250 exposure back versions
of mainstream semi-pro type 35mm cameras. It seems not.
They take something like 800 pictures on a reel of 35m film and though the
policeman I spoke to couldn't offer any further specifications he did know
the price, about 26,000 UKP fitted in position!

And we thought Leicas were expensive. Mind you, the big grey box is a bit
of a downer in terms of stealth and might require a truss as a mandatory
accessory!

Jem