Subject: [Leica] Re: Now C&D Magazine
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:54:07 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/00 11:26:21 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

<<I
decided to subscribe and sent him an e-mail with a question  about 3 weeks
ago...and still no reply. I wonder if he is travelling or something, but in
any
event I think that when a potential customer tells you that he wants to buy
and
asks a question, you should see to it that it gets answered a bit faster than
that.>>

Nathan,

I don't wish to make excuses for Ed, but his life has been complicated
recently.  His wife had a bad fall where she broke I believe her hip and an
arm.  He has been caring for her 24 hours a day, and trying to put out the
magazine.  In addition they are moving from Wales to France soon.  I would
email him again-maybe it didn't go through the first time?  I agree 3 weeks
is a long time to wait for a reply.

Regards,
Richard Wasserman

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Re: Now C&D Magazine)