Subject: RE: [Leica] Ken Hansen Web Site
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:59:13 -0400

Hansen does have a website, but it is quite weird...I believe it is
phototoys.com......little real information or gear on it...but it has an
email connection, phone # etc......The folks at Ken Hansen are great to deal
with...the prices are "okay -" Not spectacularly good...but the used
equipment is top caliber, the stand behind it, and they generally know what
they're talking about...all of which goes a long way these days...

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] Ken Hansen Web Site)