Subject: [Leica] table top tripod
From: Robert Appleby <robert.appleby@tin.it>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:40:29 +0200

On the TTT issue, a friend of mine had three mini tripods made along the
lines of the Leica one (rigid angled single-section legs), but with stops
for the legs at 120 and 240 degrees, so that you just flip the legs out
into position without any fiddling. Made by Nikon, Minolta and one other I
don't recall. They also weren't made of cast iron, which is fragile. The
Leica one I had just separated in my hands as I was unscrewing the centre
bolt the day I left for Bombay last time.
The Nikon one had an integrated head, the whole assembly very quick and
easy to use. I liked it. Good for propping against the wall.
But I'm too lazy to use them in practice!
Rob.
Robert Appleby
V. Bellentani 36
41100 MO