Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: m6 AND hexar rf
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:33:40 -0400

Nothing short of the finest slumming camera available today!  Once properly
re-badged, it can be proudly sported by even the most die-hard Leica zealot.
And if it is stolen or broken, the only thing you pine for are the red dot
it took you six weeks to get from Leica in New Jersey, and the latent images
that died with the camera.

Our very own kyle cassidy has prepared an excellent write up on this fine
photographic tool:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leica-h/

Oh yes, it is also great fun getting the equipment geek photo store groupies
all excited about the new low tech Leica when you go in to buy film.  They
just can't resist the lure of a medium format Leica, and will believe
anything!  :-)

Bob Kramer

P.S.  I honestly can't see a Hexar as being considered a slumming camera.
WAAAY to expensive for that!