Subject: Re: [Leica] quiet cameras in cathedrals?
From: khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:22:20 -0400

Bill,
Yes, the eye behind the camera. Very, very true. You know, the famous Baron von
Richthofen said about fighter airplanes, "It's not the crate but the man it." Also, the
famous grand prix driver Sterling Moss could often take an outclassed machine and instill
much fear in the rich playboys in their Ferraris and Maseratis. Barring mechanical
failure, Moss beat them every time. Last but not least, it's the same in cycling. It's
not the bike but the guy on the bike. Witness the performance of Lance Armstrong. 'nuff
said.
Kurt
Ann Arbor

Message from khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] quiet cameras in cathedrals?)