Subject: Re: [Leica] My last word on RF
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 07:51:31 +0800

Mikiro,

If you follow my reasoning then you are as crazy as I am!  My previous post was
merely a failed attempt at humor.  Seriously, I bought the Hexar for the AE and it
is just another option in my range of tools.  I certainly don't need the AE but
occasionally use it for wide angles when I need to keep my eye on the separate
finder.  Also there are times when I need to shoot from the hip and the AE allows
this to be more spontaneous.

Regards,

Ray

Regards,