Subject: RE: [Leica] Interest in Leica 0
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:14:58 -0400

LOL!!!!!!  You nailed that one on the head, B.D. !

I also noticed that the Leica website indicated this camera was "A challenge
for creative photographers."   If I want that kind of challenge, I'll use my
Holga (at least it only cost me $15.00 for the experience!).

Bob Kramer

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Interest in Leica 0)