Subject: RE: [Leica] Interest in Leica 0
From: "Tom Finnegan" <tomf@piengr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 14:06:01 -0700

><Snip>
> Here are the pictures:

<http://www.leica-camera.com/produkte/msystem/0serie/bildansichten/index_e.h
tml>

> Lucien

Wow Gorgeous! Any hope for focus confirmation?
Markwr

Looks cool! If I was filthy rich I would buy one, and I'd use it. Who says
you can't have a little fun once in a while. Is it a "serious" camera for
"serious" users? Certainly not! But I would much rather have one then some
big whiz bang F5 or EOS.  Looks like it would slip nicely into a bike jersey
pocket. Lens is probably a bit to slow for taking climbing though.

Of course, I'm not rich, and I won't be buying one, but the lotto was up to
9 million, so one never knows. Personally though, I'd like to see Leica come
out with 'new' 250 Reporter with a matching motor drive. Now that I would
even consider saving up for, and it definately wouldn't be sitting on my
mantel.

Tom Finnegan

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Interest in Leica 0)