Subject: [Leica] Re: compatible flash units with M6
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:06:41 -0400

- --1HuzLmPZrG5RH6bG

2000-09-13-14:37:20 Andrew Moore:
> I highly recommend the Olympus S20 flash:

As do I, because it's teeny and cute... if your M isn't a TTL.  If it
is, it seems you might want to make use of that extra-special TTL
flash metering circuitry they stuffed in there at the expense of
creating a battery-draining, less-sleek photographic instrument;  in
that case, the SF20 is certainly a fine contender.

- --1HuzLmPZrG5RH6bG

- --1HuzLmPZrG5RH6bG--

Message from Andrew Moore <dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu> (Re: [Leica] compatible flash units with M6)