Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Why are LTM versions so expensive
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:42:05 -0600

As far as I know, which is not very much, and I may be wrong, just ask my
darling spousal unit, but I do not think this is the start of Leica AG
switching back to LTM. I have the impression, most probably incorrect, that
they have been slow sellers. If I had a LTM camera I would run and out and
purchase the whole set but not many people who actually own LTM cameras seem
to have done so. The collectors can always be cajoled into buying several
thousand of every "limited" edition that Leica thinks of (bless 'em, bless
'em all). This is great gravy but not Leica's bread and butter.

John Collier