Subject: Re: [Leica] wristwatches
From: Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 22:09:13 -0700

If it set itself to the time zone, then, I'd be impressed ;-)

gps, someday it will be in everything. imagine a toaster that knows
where it is ;-) what you want it toasted right too!!!

Replies: Reply from John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu> (Re: [Leica] wristwatches)
Message from John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu> (Re: [Leica] wristwatches)