Subject: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?
From: Tt@Tristan.NET
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 06:42:05 -0700

I'm gravitating towards a Leica M6 (although my pocketbook isn't) and
I'm wondering which M6 body I should buy. I want to buy a new (I
guess that means it will be TTL-is that bad?) black color body and I
understand that there are at least 3 different models. I do mostly
wide angles stuff so I'm leaning towards the new .58, however I also
do some portraits and landscapes so maybe the .72 is better for me?

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> (Re: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?)