Subject: RE: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?
From: "Peter Shier" <pshier@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 16:48:00 -0400

I too am trying to decide this. I am set on an M6 TTL but I am having a hard
time figuring out which magnification. I have  lousy eyesight (with
glasses), and I mostly shoot candid stuff in indoor (i.e. low) light, B+W. I
tried a .72 and now I am trying a .85, both with a 50mm. I like the higher
mag but I am afraid that if I add a 35mm the 0.85 will be very difficult to
use as it seems you have to twist your head around to see the whole frame.
Any pointers would be most appreciated.

Peter

Replies: Reply from Jesse Hellman <palio@miata.net> (Re: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?)
Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?)