Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Watches again (sigh)
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 18:08:27 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/00 2:25:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com writes:

<< So, for me this all boils down to: quartz, classic design stainless steel
 case and wristband, sapphire crystal, elegant but understated face, no
 complications or other frippery, and utterly waterproof.  An Omega Seamaster
 Quartz fills the bill perfectly (well, the helium escape valve _is_
 frippery, but nothing's perfect in this world).

Hey, a guy's gotta let a little Helium escape every now and again!  Am I
right?

Joe Sobel

Replies: Reply from Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: Watches again (sigh))